Picture paints


a thousand words..

Last Saturday, started off with AMP. I didn't stay back for iftar session with all centers due to other plans. I need a break frm the more than 12 hrs job on weekdays. Pastamania was our choice, me & Sery dat is.

Rushed to Geylang to meet Eila. Ultimate motive is to scout & survey for my baju rayer.. I'm still contemplating to get one more pair or stop at two only. Got to work on my budget which I've been procrastinating.. Heh.

The moment i stepped my foot at Geylang vicinity, I told Sery..

"Uuu.. I dah pening ni.. dah penat dah.. "

Hehehe! Its so hirok pikok~! Eventually, we didn't walk much. Instead, we would rather chill one corner, walk around for a while & then rest again. Layan~! So what i bought were 5 pairs of earrings, 2 handfone covers & 300gm dendeng of which I didn't afford to finish it up till today!

The results of our too much chilling & resting ...




Skool ended at 12.45pm & I rushed home to get a vital information frm my lappie. Its the skool exam papers of which I forgot to bring this morning! I still need to vet the paper 2 for EXP & NA. Although the clock almost striked 2pm, I still had time for these ....

Pardon the buncitness & the berserakness of my room!

I dunno why but i like this shot..
Like soooo pure, demure & innocent..
*kharpuik*

My hirok pikok work station.

The whole view ..

Umairah.. sweet kan..

Cam-whored with this cutie!

Both mentel! *roll eyes*

I lurve this..

All these shots are courtesy of my N73ME & K800I.

Pics are up in multiply..

Dbl E's & Sery 22092007

Random shots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted