Purely yakking away ..


Last weekend, I went out with Eila to town. We spent our nite togedder (does dis sound lesbian-ish? Hehe!) till almost 7am in the morning~! Layan pls! For the fact that Ratna wasn't in town & I had nothing better to do, we decided to spend our quality time togedder.

Our agendas were dinner, karaoke session featuring Sahrin & watched movie. Bachin was supposed to join us at any hour of the nite but he was too caught up with work, we decided to proceed our agendas without him. Can you imagine that he called me at 2am in the morning, still struggling having to finish his endless work? Layan~! Org giler jer keje on a Sat nyte~! :p

Sahrin left when it was about time for us to catch "No reservations" @ Cineleisure. Never in our whole life, we catched a 3.30am show lah hokey! There is always the first time anyway! Just like my first RA movie, 4 yrs ago, I watched it with Eila as soon as she turned 21 in August! Chuber ehk~ Hehehe.. The movie was great. It was freezing cold & not much people in the theatre. To think we chose the back row corner seats, we certainly looked like a pair of lesbians aren't we? NOT! LoL!

The most amazing part was when we bumped into Mima & family @ Lido before midnight. Hehe.. I know i've been prekking you and I promise i'll be at work by 3pm today hokey?

Btw, I was on 2 days MC & spent both days all by myself, spring cleaning every corner of my room. My whole body is aching, been having splitting headaches & the most gross part is.. I have not shit for 4 days! But i eventually did yesterday. I think i need to release more compared to the amount of food I've eaten for the past 5 days! I've eaten all sorts of fruits, juices & even my mom's berak-berak pills. Awaiting for the digestion to be done before releasing an ultimate bomb by end of today! Hehehe! I dun like that "perot sebu" feeling u noe..

Ouh yah, I have no pics to feed you peepz today. All becos my thinkpad at work has no photoshop, yet waiting for me to install that software. My personal thinkpad has no mouse coz I left it at work & I dun usually have time at home to log on to internet anyway. Oh i dun like to work without a mouse cos it would be such a hassle & strenuous to my hand... Wah, plus skool laptop, altogether I have 3 lappies ehh~~ Hehehe..

And so, tomorrow will be our 1st day of puasa.. Selamat menyambut Ramadhan kepada Umat Islam sedunia~!

Last but not least, thanks to all for sparing your most precious time to read my nonsensical (sometimes) rants heh. *smirks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted