Time flies fast ...
The month of September..
I didn't attend the teacher's day concert commenced on last Friday. Instead, I had less than 4 hrs of sleep rite after my nite shift and back to work again at 2pm to collect my thinkpad. Yes, I am now working using a thinkpad & did the cloning by myself with the help of a few colleagues. Its been 2 and a half years.. And only NOW I received it.. Just in time before my desktop crash. It seemed that I've encountered several hints & signs of the desktop crashing soon. Heh.
Back to last Fri nite mode..
Bachin fetched me at nite and off we went to meet Sarip @ Tamp vicinity for our late nite supper. Both were famished after a hard day of work. And the nite ended when Bachin sent me home and we only realised that we had left the coffeeshop without paying for the food. Nampaksah dah lemau giler kan kite.. Hehehe.. Abg Sarip jugak yg kene bayar.. Nanti kite bayar balik ehk? Hehehehe!
AMP on a Saturday. N levels are approaching & although its a one week holiday for them, that doesn't mean they can be spared from not attending tuition.
*evil laughter*
4NA & 4NT, the rascals in my life~ Hehehe!
And not forgetting 2 fellow tutors, Zaheed & Hakeem.
Zaheed & I were so touched when they actually had a surprise feast for us & presented a self-made card enclosed with their words of appreciation. I was moved to tears but of course I held it back.. :)
Thanks a lot darlings~
I really hope all of you could pull through the ordeal.
In the evening, I was all geared up for retail theraphy with Nani & Sery. Bugis was the chosen place. I spent 90 bucks for 3 dresses & 2 shoes. CHEAP BUY kan? Heh.
And Sery commented, I passed off as a transvestite.
Thanks ehk~ :p
Knew her since primary one hokey. As close as siblings we are, sharing even the slightest things although we are quite sick of each other sometimes.. Hehehe..
Guess what? Before work just now, I managed to grab a black billabong bag & a brown roxy bag.. Both are quite formal but yet can be categorised as informal as well. I was in dire of black bag & shoes cos I don't own any of those for quite a long period of time. At last I've fulfilled my needs *layan*
Its here!
Life has been treating me quite well. I am much happier although not fully satisfied but its better than nothing. Probably whatever I went through for the past few months was worth the sufferings.
When you addressed me in that manner.. I was caught unaware, dumbfounded & happy but I covered up with a tinge of ego. I soooooo miss the way, that tone and the style u usually call me ever since the past few years. Indeed, you never fail to make me feel butterflies in my stomach.
Gosh.. I must be 1 mad woman~!
And now we have imposed a rule, any vulgar words mentioned even if it doesn't being intended to either party will be charged at 50 cents each. Guess what? I can make do without profanities. Amazing eh? Me, being the mencarot Queen. Ouh well, I can't bring it on to scrutinise you in such an uncivilised way you know... Doesn't this show you mean something? And what else do you want to know now..? Urghhh!!!
Comments