Synopsis of my personality ..


Deduced from the various quizzes I took (out of boredom)..
And I agree to each terms & definitions of the outcome.
Tell me your ideas if any part of the following does not coincide with my characters heh.

First on the list:-

My personality type are enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal. Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men. You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

To take the quiz, click below:

How rare is your personality?

Second:


My true sign is Cancer.

Cozy Moody Romantic Traditional Ultra-Sensitive Unable to Let Go The Most Loving Ever Intuitive and Imaginative.

And I AM indeed a Cancerian. Well, I live up to my horoscope's traits.

To take the quiz, click below:

What sign Woman are you, really?

Third:

I make a great first impression.

You can handle almost any social situation with grace, even the tricky ones.
Strangers often find you charming and interesting. You are often remembered fondly.
Even if you're not naturally outgoing, you can make conversation with anyone if you need to.

Whether you were born this way or had to work to get here, you are definitely charismatic.You're popular and well liked. People definitely look forward to being around you.Your social connections bring you a full and rich life. You understand how important it is to make a lasting impression.

Err.. I hope so..?? Do I? Hehehe..

To take the quiz, click below:

What kind of first impression do you make?


Fourth:

My personality type: The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: Compassionate, Unselfish, and Understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Gushy, Emotional, and Unfocused

To take the quiz, click below:

What's your personality type?

Fifth:


I am mostly secure..

In general, you feel confident and together.
But the wrong thing can happen, and all of a sudden, you're not feeling so secure.
Luckily, your insecurities don't last long... at least, not usually.
So the next time you're feeling insecure, try to snap out of it - and remember the confident woman you are!

This explains all.. I ain't classified under the epitome of insecurities. *bleargh*

To take the quiz, click below:

Are you Insecure?

Last but not least:

My love type: The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ

Yes I agree~!

To take the quiz, click below:

What's your Love Type?

At this moment I think of love as something I thirst for but not desperate. I would do anything for love but won't fall for it easily. For you .. Sayang yes.. Cinta NO, not yet..

I'm puzzled with those remarks. How can I not go to the extremes when I am an extremist when it comes to feelings & emotions?

Why are you portraying the term, you want me but you don't want me? Why the roller coaster ride again? My journey of life has been bumpy enough. I'm not oblige to go through another series of live soap operas again. For once, I need a change...

I need a breather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted