Annoyed!


The calls & messages. Whatever for? Being bugged again yesterday. Perhaps she's devastated. Do i look like i care? I think I've been tactful enuff so as not to touched deep down one's emotion. Since she wanna play dirty, I'm left with no choice but to further enraged her with my subtle yet sharp words. Well, dun provoke me cos I will not be a very nice person once i feel annoyed. As a conclusion, she gets it from me. Serves her right for being such a bitch & a sore loser. *bah*

I thought of living up to my wicked attribute and say ..

"No wonder he says you're a whore! Cos indeed you are!"

But, I held it back. I dun want and will never create a commotion whenever it concerns her. Cos, she is not even a decimal point in my life!!! Just fcuk off cos I hate seeing ur imbecilic name in my inbox! What an irritant~! *sheeesshhh*

I pray and hope that she would stop buggin me and him..

Enuff of the stupid bugga.

Moving on to the next joyous occasion which was the Hari Raya concert held on last Friday. It was simply amateur kind of concert but we enjoyed it. The skool had invited a band named Chapter 2, a very very new band but their performance was an ace! The most intriguing fact that the lead singer is my ex-student. Layan~!

The dk barat gerls & myself.

Familiar faces? The gerls went berserk over these boys!~
I actually had to shoo the boys away!

Hari Raya Concert

Saturday was my lonely day cos no one was at home and i couldn't sleep until about 3pm? I woke up at 8 feeling bored & hungry. As the gerls were invited to the twins place for open house, I made my way there, cladded in my bridesmaid piece. Hehehe!

Finally, we get to meet A'an who's been missing from the clan for about 3 years? Dah kenaper~! Now dia dah tak budak kecik lagik lar okay~~ Well, she's the youngest among us but she looks matured though. Hehehe!

Us with Ija.

Five demure laydees & a hunk.

The laydees.

Feeling2 mentel.. Heee~

Over @ Twins' Abode

Yesterday, I visited my uncle's place. I love my auntie's Bryani with rendang & ayam masak merah. Pedas nak mampos. Power gilerrrrnyer!! I had 2nd helping lar hokey! Hehehe!

Me & lil cuzzies ..
Dah tuer dah aku! Hmph!

The cuties!! Menggeram tau tgk dorang.. hehehe!

Kayden! My cousin's son. He loves to smile~!

Pay attention to Shahirah, white top, pink bottom. Just look at the pose! I swear I didn't teach her with anyting pertaining to cam-whoring lar hokey! *giggles*

P/S:- Marah, marah sayang? This is soooo me now. Argh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted