Famished

I just ate ..

A plate of macaroni
1 fish fillet
2 nuggets
with the sambal sedap dan pedas nak mampos!
2 Ice Milo
Honey mustard chicken sandwich
(from the vending machine just outside general office)

The reason for a heavy breakfast?
I didn't eat the whole of yesterday~! No wonder I was famished!
Dah mcm monster seh ni... Hehehe...

I've not been able to sleep peacefully these few days not until yesterday cos I guess my body, mind & soul couldn't take it anymore that my body aches up till today and i was close to fever. The sneezing has just begun though.. Hell yeah I was on mc for work last night.

Now, have you heard of facebook dot com?
Is it the 'in' thing currently or what? Friends from across the world been inviting me since weeks ago & I finally signed up on the last 2 days. Quite interesting but I've yet to familiarise with the whole thingy. I've just been pronounced as a rockstar vampire. Like what the heck right? Hehehe..

Try it & add me?
Nick is Eyume Larling, if i'm not mistaken. Lupe lar pulakkk..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted