I'm lovin it..
In love with this pinky piece.
Finally i get to flaunt it on last Sunday.
Covered few houses ..
Yaya. Me. Nani. Saru (colleague).
Darling Um was dying to follow me .. She excitedly & impatiently waited at my crib's door .. Cute kan.. She too was clad in pink. Feeling2 hot mum kejap. Wahahaha! Ryteee~
Monis plak feeling2 hot mum! Mintak jerr.. LoL!
And so.. do me & mon STILL look alike?
Which part? Tell me..
*smirks*
For the rest of the pics, you can find it HERE.
Work has been a bitch! One of my back-up is on reservist while the other was infected with measles! So tell me, tak ke hirok pikok aku dibuatnyer.. Lucky me the one on reservist can clear his work at home so that i could concentrate on the other back-up's load.
Err.. life has been no difference either. But i'm fine with it. Now that skool has ended, I can spend more time hibernating.
To HPC, apologies for not turning up on the rayer outing last sat. The skool kids barged in my house as early as 10.30 am lar hokey.. And the mood hasn't been good of late. I dun wanna spoil other peepz' mood as well. Knowing myself, i could erupt anytime, even the slightest things that i find irritating. Anyway, I'm sure you guys had so much fun togedder.
I feel that it's time for me to do things to please myself and not for the sake of others.
Comments