Invigilation


I am not in favour of invigilating for examinations. I just couldn't keep myself still for even five minutes so what do you think? I resort to playing sudoku via handphone, walking around the class aimlessly, replying to sms-es that suddenly came in at the minute I was totally bored and read ghost story book that I found in the drawer of the teacher's table. Attitude kan? Hehehe! Lucky for me that I was designated to the 1st class of an express class there. So not much hassle.. :)

When I go through their exam papers such as history, literature & geography, I realised that how syllabus had changed drastically. Those questions are not really based on textbooks, I should say NIL. More to thinking questions of which the kids had to apply what they had studied to answer those questions. As for history, the questions are all mainly about Singapore in 1959. Something about election, PAP. How did SG progress to internal self govt? How did SG achieve independence & some other self-derivation questions. Mati larrr... I dun remember we had such things back then. Hmmmm....

One thing for sure, I really hate Science especially Pure Biology. And why on earth was I in that class, I've no freaking idea. *waves to AYU* Remember the stupid green Bio book with the harimau bodoh on the cover? Remember Lim Shuk Fa aka Old hag? Remember how we used to pull our skirts down to at least below or slightly above the knees for each of her lessons? Remember how we check our attire, bangles, ear holes or even our hairbands? Mati larrr.. All becos she is one hell of a strict bugga! Ouh yah, rest assured I got a D7 for that! LoL!

And not forgetting I was a prefect back then. Its a MUST for prefects to use ties & me being the quite rebellious & defiant prefect, I will only put on during morning assemblies & in her class! Other than that, HELL NO! And don't ask me why I was a prefect back then cos I don't even know why I was nominated in the first place! I was forced! When I wanna quit, the discipline master won't allow! Layan arh! Even if i reach skool late a few times, I wouldnt be punish for it. The discipline master would just give me back my bus pass card during recess & asked me to do my duty. And i am not kidding nor bragging. I believe this is my first time blogging about this isn't it? Ouh well, I don't like repetitions as you can see.. *smirks*

By the way, I don't really serve my duty well as a prefect. Wahahaha!! But overall, secondary skool life is the best. I do not know why.. :)

Weekends here! I'm going home in a while to catch my beauty sleep.

Please take note that I've 90 scripts of Paper 1 - 3 to mark!!! 90 x 3 = 270! Selamat lah kau Efni~! Mati larrrr...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted