Office gang ...
One of our team lead left the dept.
Replaced by another colleague, the one beside him in the picture below. The person I always bully! Hehehe!
Btw, all the best for your next career Kevin!
We are all gonna miss u!
Gays in action..

I pronounced you husband and husband.. Chuck and Larry! Hehehe!

The whole team. I guess.. Anyone missing? I can't recall. LoL!

The lift lobby gang..

Oh its me.. just before stepping out of the house to work. :)

My desk in skool!

This is my 3rd baju rayer & i am soooo loving it! :)
Last Sat, after AMP, I met up with Eila & Sery @ Beach Rd for tulang session! Yummy! I've a dozen of donuts to munch as well. Jay & Mel met us a bit later & we decided to settle on sheesha-ing. Had a fruitful time yakking, gossipping & a fair share of laughter over some things till our jaws dropped off! Okay, that's a bit exaggerating. Till we had stiff jaws! *winkZ*
Coincidentally, he was in the vicinity. We met up halfway in the middle & dragged him to our seats. Surprisingly, we were dressed similarly, having the same colour for our tops & bottoms .. Cute kan? *laughs*
The intriguing part was when I suddenly decided to put on my BEBE top after so long and I happened to stumble upon my bebeh.. OOppss.. Now cannot use that. Now must abang, sayang lah pulakk.. *shake heads*
Been eons ago since I met him and I was exhilarated by his presence. I'm very much contented and satisfied even though it was a pure coincidence & very little time spent. I smiled to my sleep, love.. *blows kisses*
Hibernated thruout Saturday night & Sunday evening. The only time I get to rest well.
By the way, when are you dating me love?
*giggles*
The link is here!
Comments