Segment filled with pics
Due to the overwhelming requests for my rayer pics, I've decided to spare some of my precious time uploading the massive pics in multiply & blogged some in this entry~! Enjoy viewing peepz!
Lemme start on the iftar I had with Erma & Aida on 10th Oct @ Arnolds, City Plaza. After which we roamed around Geylang to get our stuffs & met up with Eila, Dida, Adik, Jay & Mel where we settled down at one of the void decks to chill.
The link is HERE!!
Eve of Rayer comes next.
I was busy spring cleaning my room when my 2 rascals barged in & we had fun cam-whoring! Weee~~
Read that. My bedsheet! Hehehe!!!
Me & the kids!!!
Not much pics for 1st day of rayer. If you are in dire & curious to see the hirok-pikokness of my my 1st day, here's the link..
First day rayer~!
I went visiting with my family & relatives on 2nd day of rayer where I get to flaunt my bridesmaid outfit (as per Dida dat is! Hehe!). And I sooooo like the piece hokay~! :)
Five houses from 2pm to 2am. Every year, I usually throw tantrums to my parents so that we could move on to the next house, else, they would just talk for hours! See how powerful my persistence is heh? Five houses in 1 day is already considered A LOT. Thanks to me~!
My 'bridesmaid' outfit..Padehal feeling2 wedding nyer material seh, the kain that is.. Heee~
I sooooo like this shot!~
Me & Lovely Cuzzies~!Cousins Inc.
That's my bro.. Just above me.. See the difference? Heh.
For the rest of the pics..
CLICK HERE!!!
Gotta run~! Have a great day all! :)
Comments