Selamat Hari Raya
kepada semua peminat saya baik di dalam atau di luar negeri!
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Halalkan makan minum dan segala yg TER TER TER, harap dimaafkan..
Aku tidak dapat memperagakan baju kurungku seperti insan-insan yang lain pada hari yang berbahagia ini atas sebab, aku terkurung di rumah menantikan kehadiran ahli keluarga dan sanak saudaraku. Oleh kerana kedua-dua nindaku telah meninggalkan alam semesta ini semenjak tiga tahun yang lalu, rumahku telah dibanjiri di keheningan pagi Syawal sehingga larut malam atas dasar abahku yang hensem adalah antara yang tertua. Walaubagaimanapun, aku tetap berasa girang akan melayani sanak saudara yang nun jauh di mata tapi dekat di hati.
Okay.. enuff of melayu indah! Heh.
I've tonnes to update (especially pictures) actually but I shall do it the next time hokey?
I've been juggling with the marking of scripts (left with the compositions & i ran out of red pens!), clearing work emails & all the various issues for IBM. Apart from that, spring cleaning my bedroom at the eve of Rayer and not forgetting baking cakes and etc. I suddenly forgot the pwd for my new thinkpad replacing the slow thinkpad i'm using now for work. Lucky me, Bachin SUDDENLY initiated to change 2 dollar notes & to open savings account @ Standard Chartered. I used the golden opportunity to drop by work for reset of password! Anyway, I've not change the notes yet. Typical cancerians. Last minute thingy & it always work. *winkZ to Bachin*
After that, aku diperbahankan oleh Bachin.. He dragged me to Geylang to get himself his baju kurung, samping, capal & songkok. Mintak kan? In the end, he used last year's baju but managed to get the rest right before buker! All the last minute errands.. Matilar.. dah mcm laki bini siakz... Lepak ar kau bachin! Hehehe!!
I reached Geylang AGAIN with the usual suspects close to 1am. Bought burger & alas meja. Left Monis & gang to meet Eila. Ended up lepak-ing under the MRT track with her till I decided to get home at 3 plus! I felt sooo sick walking aimlessly since I got my stuffs. I just couldnt stand it~! So rimas & lemas! Heee~
By the way, I got the following pics from Bachin's hp~!
These were really backdated hor! Hehehe!



I will be back for more juicy stuffs. :)
Comments