Fear ...
To be spending your whole life running & running trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you but in the end.. All you've done is to go farther & farther away from that precious something that has been waiting for you all the time.
Scary? Absolutely... Never will i wish that to happen to me.. Please..
Anyway, I've been feeling-less, if you get what i mean.. There is no 'feel' when i'm doing something, work, eat, sing or even whatever shit that is. Couldn't be less bothered about everything & anything. That ultimately explained everything about the other day Dida..
Yeah, even with the presence of that eerie thing, I couldn't be bothered to walk out of the meeting room to seek refuge. I continued juggling between work, chat and listen to ria 89.7 for the ghost story session, ALONE. Period.
Well, for ONCE i like an article from Rain which is an excerpt from i dunno where. Heh.
But here is the LINK.
And the article is about ...
The Secret of the Perfect Relationship.
"We're not an item. We just act like one."
Enjoy~!
Comments