Feeling erratic


I'm deviating from my usual behaviour, leaving me in an agitated frame of mind. Or probably that's my nature but it seems to be a bit more overwhelming now. I reckon that I need a catalyst to move through my current emotional stew.

Yah drift around in your own private fantasy land for there are TREASURES waiting for your discovery within the realms of your imagination. Ryte.. Dream ON..

An uncertainty game which involves risk?
The battle of the odds.
Where you can have it all or nothing at all. Unpredictable moves which may be manipulative with either an act of courage or stupidity. And the aftermath may not be the same all the time afterall ...

And how to secure, create a future, to smile forever and reshape destiny so as to be complete in every way?

Exploit risk ..


The utmost fear ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted