Very Interesting!


CAUTION:
this entry is rather contradicting.

I was smirking when I read THIS!

It has been a long time since i skim (read = skim, NOT reading in detail) thru d victim's humble blog not until a fren provided me with d url link without informing the excerpts of the so-called HOT thing going on in there. *roll eyes*

It doesn't matter if her friends left her or she seeks sympathy through her bloggie frens. As long as she is happy, that wouldn't bother anyone in any way right?
Spare her from further emotional outburst, else she goes crazy okay...
Korang pon kuasa sangat melayan dgn komentar2 yg sungguh tidak membina..

Anyway, sukati dia lar nak cover her other half's face in d pics .. She is trying to create some mystery so that you people would keep on anticipating. Can't you all even see that? LoL! Gosh isn't she succeeding now that you all keep mentioning? Heee~ And someone had provided the link exclusively to disclose his pic. Betol punya mcm CSI ehk? Congrats!~ :)

*bites finger*

"For everything that GOD had taken away from me, I am blessed with something even more better.."

*bleargh* *pukes* *roll eyes*

My version is ...

"For everything that GOD had taken away from me, I am glad that we had crossed our paths"

For every mistakes, i take it as a lesson. For the sharing of happiness & sorrows, i take it as a bitter-sweet memory.

I foresee something destructive gonna happen to me soon when any party starts to retaliate upon my "humble" comments. Yah, don't forget to mention my name in your respective blogs if you decide to rant about me aite.. Read me = Efni. Well, I'm proud of my name..
*sinister laugh*

I'm glad that d immature bloggie war had ended eons ago for me and i dun wish to extend my capability if there should be any attempts of provocation. I noticed whereby my blog is free from bugs & pests. Ever since ... Err I shall not continue. (Try reading my mind instead)
*evil smile*

For the record, I sing alone and has always been spilling my thoughts on my own. I dun seek empathy from others for my standings. I'm responsible on everything that i do. :)

P/S:- People who practice the right Islamic teachings don't boast, hence, far from contradiction.
Therefore, preach what you teach to avoid mockery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted