Work Agony


I'm experiencing a major agony of massive workload. Here i am still at work struggling my way to clear stuffs. Like you dunno where to start and that you're stranded in the middle of everything. Nowhere here nor nowhere there. Best kan? You bet.

Procurement is a very confusing & complicated job. Up till today i dunno how to explain in depth to anyone who wishes to know my job scope. Its indescribable.

Probably ignorance is indeed a bliss.
Don't bother upon the tag that i got a few days ago. It doesn't matter to me. The tag reflects badly on whoever you think it is. I don't even freaking give a damn. I speak my mind only once & I would just stop there. Let others decipher what's been playing in my mind. I speak because I feel that I want to and when I want something, I will get it done.

Ultimately, I'm not a part of those hate taggers with no identity. I only left 1 comment & that's it. And to think that someone is so resourceful so as to dig up some photos from my fotopages for further justifications? Like wtf?

Some of those comments are questionable while a few are untrue.
Yeah i can vouch for that.

Period.

I've been feeling lethargic for the past few weeks. Its either i don't get enuff sleep or experiencing disrupted sleep. Its freaking irritating cos I've been wasting money on cabbing due to my ultimate laziness. Not forgetting my retail therapy which have been going on since few weeks ago & if i don't stop that, I'll soon dry up my account. Matilarhhh...

Well, a million thanks to the never ending emotional outburst that I've landed myself in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted