Half satisfied ...
I've got my external hdd, 120gb @ 109 bucks.
I didn't even need to join the pool of people @ Sytex. One of my colleague together with Mon visited the fair. I 'kirim' them. Heh. For the fact that i hate crowd.

Small & sleek.. :)
The john lil sale is still on while sytex ends today. I've had caused 200 bucks flying out of my pocket due to both fairs! Tempat syaitan.. menggoda keimanan.. lol.. BUT, i am half satisfied cos i didn't get my sandals.. :'(
I should be getting ready to meet Nurul now & yet i'm blogging. Layan~!
Due to the sudden cravings for donuts, we are heading to Bedok Corner for delicious donuts! yum yum!! And our next mission is to hunt for my sandals..
For the record, after weeks of nite shift, i decided to work afternoon this week. I noe you will be smiling widely mima love.. :) *muackz*
Comments