Idul Adha ..
I hope it aint too late to wish all readers Selamat Idul Adha..
Aspernormal my relatives came over, just like Hari Raya but I was asleep and only woke up at abt 2 pm. Well, i slept at almost 8 in the morning slaving my ass to work frm home. My parents are not in town as they flew to Surabaya for the korban thingy.
I did wander around Bedok vicinity in d evening to get my passport size photo & the VCD Wujud. I've watched it a while ago and it was quite scary with the unwanted sounds & sights. Thanks eh. Malam Jumaat lagik. But i wudnt mind watching it for the 2nd time with someone around please. LoL! Yeah i watched it alone at about midnite. So, any takers? Join me this time please..
I'm going to turn in soon, no matter how difficult it is for me to hibernate, dis time i really need to force myself. Next week is my vacation & my passport will expire in 3 mths time. Mintak kan? I thought of applying it online. The best thing is, my IC was stolen and the date of issue is one of the mandatory field. Boleh lah pulak ingat bila dpt tu IC. I only remembered i got it when i was 12 lar hokey. And the website banned me because i entered the wrong date. So to the motherfucking arse who stole my wallet, both middle fingers up for you and may you die of lightning struck. Sottt jer tauuu~ Menyusahkan hidupku ini.. Hmph!
Btw, i've removed my archives here cos i feel like it. Whatever you read are all within a month of my rants. I've been making use of my multiply quite often of late which i have no idea why. Again probably becos, i feel like it as well..
I do not know why, but i feel that i am having my quarter life crisis. Never ever to judge those smiles as genuine smiles. It may be a mere mask for a thousand worries with a million thoughts...
"Knife .. Cuts like a knife ..."
Comments