Like WTF?!
I lost my farking wallet. No. Not lost, it was stolen! Who on earth would be so daring to even open my workstation cupboard, unzip my bag & took my roxy pink ladies wallet?! Mcm chibai siak. I have no one in mind except the cleaners! No one would ever walk around my area except for the cleaners! And i am the only one in the nite shift working afternoon so my area is empty. I'm totally pissed!
I'm lucky enough that no transactions were made on my debit neither on my credit. But the farking IC?! I had never lost my IC before, ok there is always a first time though. Money is not an issue although i've about 30 bucks. WTF?! Just take the money & go lar if you feel that u are fucking poor! And my dad hamon me as his touch & go card was among the stolen items as well. That worth almost 200RM. The best part was, he said, "lain kali pergi toilet bawak lar beg duit kau tu, pegi mane2 kene bawak bende berharga.." I was like.. HOKEY BAH!!! mati larhh.. beg duit aku brape peh besar siak nak gi bawak ke hulu ke hilir siot.. *layan*
I've reported to the security & found out that there isn't any camera at my area. So much of enforcing a tight security! I even reported to the police. If the person can be track down of which i can forget about it, i make sure i slap her face. And i am so sure IT'S a her! Babiek! Perangai macam anak tsunamon! Anak haram! Bod-doh peh sundal! Kakak dia peh laki peh tiang lampu! Ouh i am soooo pissed! Membebankan ok! I'm penniless now! Awaiting for all the cards to be mail at home. Siapa nak gi layan line up panjang2 kat bank just to get hold of an atm card kan? Argh!
Even, the pics of me & love are gone now. No more sentimental value hor.. *terk terk terk*
Ok. Enuff!
I finally met mima love for either lunch or quick breaks which ended up to be a very long one. Heh. Not forgetting Sarip. Miss them muchie.. Dah lama tak berborak. Kita bersua muka akhirnya. LoL!
At the sundalistic lorong... Hehehe!!
Would you?
Yah even after that mother fucking bugga stole my freaking Roxy wallet, I have the cheek to have fun with the other three. We had our croaking session by midnight. :)
Yah, pardon for all the profanities. Dah lama tak maki maki virtually. Heh.
Lotsa pics uploaded in my multiply. Take a peep if you wish.
I even started blogging there which i have no idea why.
What a confused bugga. Heh.
I'm lucky enough that no transactions were made on my debit neither on my credit. But the farking IC?! I had never lost my IC before, ok there is always a first time though. Money is not an issue although i've about 30 bucks. WTF?! Just take the money & go lar if you feel that u are fucking poor! And my dad hamon me as his touch & go card was among the stolen items as well. That worth almost 200RM. The best part was, he said, "lain kali pergi toilet bawak lar beg duit kau tu, pegi mane2 kene bawak bende berharga.." I was like.. HOKEY BAH!!! mati larhh.. beg duit aku brape peh besar siak nak gi bawak ke hulu ke hilir siot.. *layan*
I've reported to the security & found out that there isn't any camera at my area. So much of enforcing a tight security! I even reported to the police. If the person can be track down of which i can forget about it, i make sure i slap her face. And i am so sure IT'S a her! Babiek! Perangai macam anak tsunamon! Anak haram! Bod-doh peh sundal! Kakak dia peh laki peh tiang lampu! Ouh i am soooo pissed! Membebankan ok! I'm penniless now! Awaiting for all the cards to be mail at home. Siapa nak gi layan line up panjang2 kat bank just to get hold of an atm card kan? Argh!
Even, the pics of me & love are gone now. No more sentimental value hor.. *terk terk terk*
Ok. Enuff!
I finally met mima love for either lunch or quick breaks which ended up to be a very long one. Heh. Not forgetting Sarip. Miss them muchie.. Dah lama tak berborak. Kita bersua muka akhirnya. LoL!
At the sundalistic lorong... Hehehe!!
Would you?Yah even after that mother fucking bugga stole my freaking Roxy wallet, I have the cheek to have fun with the other three. We had our croaking session by midnight. :)
Lotsa pics uploaded in my multiply. Take a peep if you wish.
I even started blogging there which i have no idea why.
What a confused bugga. Heh.
Comments