Looking at you, looking back at me..


It was certainly a nice feeling.
When the two eyes met, exchanged smiles, at 2 different weddings consecutively on 2 different days. Does such coincidence really happen?

Thanks to Nurul. I've never felt that embarrassed before. Heh.
Well, for me to know and for you to find out.
Period.

I've been seeing Nurul of late. I feel so lesbian-ish though. But it was nice to cam-whore with her & my cammie are infested with her pics. If you dun believe me, visit my multiply.

I can't imagine doing work at this hour. On a sunday nite, that is. To my horror, my emails & workflows hike up to 300+ & 200+ respectively. Gosh! I feel helpless, but what to do.. I need to clear the junks.

So Ef, back to work.
*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted