Bliss..


A thrill runs through me of late. And I'm not acting it on a wild impulse. Nothing serious. Its just something that would make me smile everyday. Yeah call me insane. Thanks.

Like the saying goes.. A blessing in disguise.

Period.

Mima commented that my blog has been such a bore. Thanks eh! :)
So to spice it up. Let me tell you this..

Mima ate hello panda during break just now.
Mima now goes home latest by 7.30pm but she reaches work at almost 10.00am.
Mima only wears shirts and pants to work and oh yah she carries a Coach handbag.
*giggles*

Enough of you. So, shall see you tomorrow and have a good quality time together. Just you and me aite. I promise you..

And i need to whine.. I am drowningggggg~~~ In work that is.
Arghhh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted