Shattered ...
I'm still feeling the hurt.. My heart is heavy.. My mind is cluttered.. I'm still living in a daze..
Eventually, the wound hasn't subside. It's definitely isn't fair for me. Selfishness i should say.. But, be a man of integrity whenever it comes to affection matters.
I shouldn't have seen things that agonized me. Yeah, what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. You don't kill me bebeh, u seriously freaking make me stronger. Give me more time.. I'll pick up myself and be whole again.. Without you..
You're ashamed of yourself and i know you are.. Cos you've never been strong enough to face me and reality. Given you chances but u chose another path... I've long relented.. I've long forgiven you.. Even after the series of happenings with you as the main cast & cause, even when this heart of mine had shattered into pieces, even when this soul been living in delusion, even when insanity struck my mind and even when i suffer silently, be it emotionally, physically or spiritually.. Yah.. I've long forgiven you..
Even if i longed for you.. even if my heart craves for you.. even if the tears are meant for you.. even if in my dreams i yearn for you.. i will never ever turn back to you.. you will never be an option.. cos this heart you've once treasured, is truly shattered.
How could you ever steal my heart without me knowing and left me hanging without me realising? You'll never know how it feels.. But, someday you will....
~ When the moment of perfection shattered into nothingness ~
Comments